What do you already know about volcanoes?
- It erupts lava
- A single eruption can causes a lot of damage
- The smoke and ash that billows out of the volcano is highly poisonous
- Volcanic ash is very nutritious to plant life as the lava carries minerals from the ground
- It happens in the Pacific Ring Of Fire
- The lava is superheated and can cause a lot of damage
- In ancient times, volcanoes cause diamonds to erupt out from beneath the ground
- Inside the volcano, it’s called magma, when it erupts out it’s called lava
- Happens in constructive and destructive plate margins
What do I want to know?
- What are the stages of a formation of a volcano?
- Do volcanoes pose a threat to humans?
- Do volcanoes benefits humans?
- What gets erupted out of a volcano?
- Are there different types of volcanoes?
- Where are volcanoes located?
- How does it cause damage?